Monday, February 1, 2010

Que Sera Sera

I've been pretty confused and stressed lately with all of my homework and personal issues. Today I was better but I think it's probably just a change in attitude. Every now and then I let things get to me. I've had some genuine reasons to be upset but I know that I cant just sit and think about them all the time. Unfortunately I've found that my dorm room is always a little bit dark and it inspires my mopey side.

Normally I just daydream about dropping out and moving to Sausilito and live on a houseboat while I bar tend for a living. I think that it sounds like a beautiful idea. I wouldn't have to worry about anything. I could make a new life and forget about all my problems. I could collect local art and go to the market on Saturday morning. I could deal with an existence like that. As you can see, I have thought too much about this. It's good to have a backup plan, even if it's a ridiculous one.

My new calming phrase is "Que Sera sera, whatever will be will be." I know that not everything is going to be right with my life. I have great friends and a family that loves me. I go to the university that I wanted to and I work at the school paper with really nice people for pretty good pay. Besides, if everything goes bad one day I can still move to Sausilito. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment