Monday, July 12, 2010

House Arrest


So my mom was getting antsy with my running all over town all week so I've put myself under temporary house arrest until possibly Wednesday. Why Wednesday? Well I'll tell you! I have a sleepover planed with some of my favorite friends and it's going to be perfect end to isolation. I'm also going to see Chris sometime (probably Friday) and we'll drive up to the park and see Emily doing her park ranger thing. I'm not sure about the rest of the week though. I know that at some point I'll have to start packing. Yes, the great interstate migration is upon me once again.
I love the interstate, I'm pretty positive that my blog name should have something about the interstate in it sometimes; "Interstate love affair" or something cheesy like that. Anyway, I'm going to Hilton Head island on Monday and it promises to be a long trip, luckily I bought enough new books at McKay's to entertain myself and hopefully 3oh3, the weepies, and lots of interstate coffee can keep me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment