Friday, July 2, 2010

photo update


I realized as I scrolled through my blog today that I had very few photos on here lateley and that need to change.


So I took this one because I was sitting in my living room and the white curtains were just the most beautiful shade of gold. I thought, "hey, I bet that's a pretty sunset." I ran outside to get the photo and after I took it I realized that I hadn't captured a sunset so much as I had captured a cross. I think that it looks awesome, and it shows that sometimes what we need is in places we never think to look.



This one is just a tree outside of my house after it rained. I thought that the colors were amazing. My friend Amber said that it was creepy, I guess in a way it is. You can see the house behind it though, and I thought that was cool once I noticed it. Well, uploading photos is taking a lot longer than expected so I'll come back later and put more up.

1 comment: