Saturday, July 3, 2010

Splash Country

Today I went to Splash Country with my friends Hayley, LeeAnne, and Hayley's little sister. I had a blast and learned a few valuable lessons.
  1. Don't worry about what what you look like in a swimsuit, everyone here looks equally terrible after being shot out of a high pressure water tube. (After that even the hottest of girls look soggy and terrible.)
  2. Don't bring your sunglasses on the ride. My cheep dollar store glasses broke apart impressively with one lens popping seamlessly out and the right ear piece torn off. I have no idea what happened to this part of my glasses.
  3. Having friends in tourism = very nice discounts and free tickets = awesome
  4. The wave pool is a bit more treacherous than it seems.
  5. Some people feel that it is their personal mission to prove that their Kindle can be read anywhere.
  6. Random accents can make any conversation extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment