Sunday, March 28, 2010

A crazy successful weekend.

Did any of you realize that you can buy a forty-four ounce drink at pilot for a dollar and eight cents? You don't have to pick just one type of drink either, you can get like four different flavors of slushie, three of icie, and I'm not sure how many different tea's and coffees. I didn't, and I'm sure glad that Hannah suggested we go there when I was thirsty yesterday.
This is just one of many great tales from my weekend, but I should really start at the beginning, so here we go.



On Friday evening much happened. Hannah and I successfully kidnapped Emily and took her to West Town Mall. Underwear was bought in great abundance by both Emily and Hannah, I bought a new purple jacket and it's super comfy. After we left the mall our friend Blake was waiting for us. After we hung out in the room for a while (and let Hannah spray way more air freshener than a human should ever spray) we headed off to Old City to show Blake the Cereal Bar.

The Cereal Bar did not fail to impress. I tried a new bubble tea (coconut) and get chocolate pudding. Blake seemed pretty impressed with the atmosphere of the place, but then again how could you not be?
Between a retro pillow fight and a game of Mario with me definitely holding my own by coming in second most of the time; I think that we may have him hooked. After all that crazy goodness I went to Guss's Good Time Deli with Hannah for an early morning snack before we spent the night in my room watching movies.










But wait! Theres more!
On Saturday I woke up and got ready. After a Hannah and I finished up the movie that we had went to sleep during the night before we headed to the amphitheater. I met with my political science group to discuss our presentation and Hannah got her sunshine on.
















After a few hours there Hannah and I took off to look at all the big pretty houses in Knoxville. If you saw two young women in a white car blasting Jet in your gated neighborhood, then chances are that it was us. After a good amount of that we headed to wall-mart for two hours! I bought a pair of three dollar shorts and some mascara. It really has been a weekend of bargains. After we left we went to Hannah's sisters house and sat before we decided that we wanted Waffle House. It was the perfect food for midnight, believe me. Shortly after we went back to her room and watched more movies. I declare this weekend a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment