Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Break

So far Spring break has been a flurry of activity. On Friday after touchdown in Cocke County I was off to hang out with friends. I ate at LaCarreta and watched a movie with my high school friends before making a late night waffle house run with my college friends. (I wish I had photos of this but I forgot the camera that night for some silly reason. I'll steal some of Emily's latter and post them on here.)

What are my other plans for break? That is a great question. Today I have a doctors appointment. (Yes, I'm just full of exciting activities like that.) Tomorrow has no plans so far and Thursday will be ruled by the eye doctor and the dentist. Friday however, will be awesome because the notebook girls are going to make a go at their first ever gathering where all will be present. It's going to be crazy.

That's the spring break update. Hope it's as awesome as it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment