Thursday, March 11, 2010


I'm sitting here twenty minutes early for my eye appointment. This is due to the fact that I couldn't draw out eating french fries any longer. I've decided that the best thing about McDonald's french fries is that for $1.81 I can get enough calories to last me a forth of my day. They even gave me this napkin that I'm writing on now. (I probably look like a lunatic.) I'm currently hating the waiting room due to it's white walls and fake potted plants. (I've always had something against white walls.) The woodwork is nice though, and I like the over-sized Reader's Digest. I think that when I get home I'll get on that paper, but first I'll attack some Ben and Jerry's.

I did not, however get anything done on my paper. I wound up attacking Ben and Jerry and then going back to town to hang out with friends. Funny how things turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment