Friday, March 19, 2010

The one time use of jeans.

When I was in high school I refused to wear my jeans more than once before they were washed. It was like I had some type of complex about people thinking that I wore clothes twice. Now, i"m nearing the home stretch of my freshman year and I'm on my third pair of jeans since Saturday (Today is Friday) and I've worn a pair of jeans every day. Do the math, it clearly doesn't bother me anymore.
Last night I had to retire a pair of my jeans to the laundry basket after only one use. It really couldn't be helped though because after you go to a concert where most of the people are high it's pretty noticeable that your clothes smell like pot and cigarettes. The concert was great, all the music was really laid back and chill and the crowd was really into it. (Which always makes the concert better.) The only problem was that when I left I smelled like pot. Not cool. Now my one time worn jeans cry for vengeance from beneath my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment