Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Only Wednesday and Thursday stand between me and freedom

Today was marked by slush. It was sleeting when I left at seven thirty, I sat through English where I realized that I had forgotten to bring my super-duper important paper that is worth 100 points. Lucky for me my English teacher is super nice and let me bring it to her after geology. (That also gave me time during geology to put some last minute touches on it.) Luckily I grabed my umbrella before I left for geology. I know that it's a cliché to carry an umbrella in the snow but the biggest prettiest wet flakes were getting my wool coat a little to wet not to have one. On my way back over the bridge to my room I felt like the bottoms of my converse were getting colder... and thicker. Turns out that the slush was sticking to the bottoms of my feet and forming a patch of ice under each of my shoes. My own personal ice. Ice or no ice, I had to get my paper to my teacher. I got it to her right on time. (Catastrophe avoided.)

Today I signed up for my dorm for next year. I've decided to stay in Massy. I wasn't able to live in my exact same room again due to the fact that my beloved eight floor is going to be for boys next year. I got as close as I could to the top though, I'll just have to settle for the sixth floor I guess. I chose a room directly under mine so that I could be just a close to the bathroom. (score!)


No comments:

Post a Comment